Ancoris Signatures allows you to automatically add your user's profile pictures that they configure in G Suite into their email signatures!
This is a great way to help your customers feel a personal connection with their contact from your company. Just like the old saying goes, "It's great to put a face to the name".
1. Add profile pictures to your Signature Template
- Click Dashboard on the left hand navigation
- Go to the Configure templates tab
- Under Signature Templates, click New signature or your own template and click the Edit Icon
- In the Editor, select the position you'd like the photo to be shown by placing your cursor in the text
- Then click the Profile Picture Icon
- You will then be presented with the following options in a new dialogue/pop-up:
- Photo Size: Large, Medium or Small
- Shape: Circle or Square
- Click the green OK button to insert the photo!
- That's it!
If you'd like to sync your new template right away, simply click the Update Signatures button found under the Manager Users tab!
2. Upload user photos to G Suite
To upload photos to your users in G Suite, there are a couple of options you can consider:
- Firstly and the easiest way is to allow your users to upload their own photos to their G Suite accounts
- Ensure that you have allowed users to upload their own photos: Let users change their photo and profile information
- Provide your users the following guidance on changing their photo: Change your Google Account name & other info
- Upload photos in the G Suite Admin Console: Add a user's profile photo