You will need to make sure the images you add to your signatures are hosted in a publicly accessible location so anyone can view them.
There are freely available services that can host images, you could create a Classic Google Site,
You could also use Classic Google Sites to host your images:
1. Create a new Classic Google Site
2. Upload the images into the new site
3. Ensure that you have made this site public within the sharing settings (https://support.google.com/sites/answer/98182)
4. Then save the site, right click on the image and click copy image address.
5. Paste this URL into your Ancoris Signatures.
The link addresses generated for images in the New Google Sites are dynamic so we do not recommend using New Google SItes to host your image files as the links will become invalid and the images will not longer show in your signature.
Image hosting in Google Drive is no longer availables.