- To assign a signature to a user, you will need to go to Ancoris Signatures > Manage, select the organizational unit and press the box beside it:
- Select after selecting the Organizational Unit.
This will prompt you to select a template from the drop down list:
- Please ensure you have sufficient licenses to assign signatures to all members of the Organizational Unit.
- If you do not have enough licenses. Pricing is avaiable at http://www.ancoris.com/ancoris-products/ancoris-signatures/ancoris-signatures-pricing.html.
- All users will be updated with the desired signature in the Users section:
This will now mean you are syncing via OU's. You will not be able to make any changes to individual users signature templates who are within the OU, unless you remove the signature applied to the OU. The article about removing a signature template applied to an OU can be found here.