In Ancoris Signatures you can either manually enter profile information for your users, or you can automatically sync profile information that you have already configured in G Suite. This profile information can then be populated in your Signature Templates using Merge Fields, see the following article for guidance: Link
Profile information that can be included in a Signature Template may typically include:
- The user's first and last name
- Job Title
- Email Address
- Postal Address
- Phone Numbers
- Social/Website Links
Choose one of the following two methods of updating your user's profile information:
For guidance on storing profile information in G Suite, see 'Info: Storing user profile information in G Suite'
1. Sync profile information from G Suite
You can configure Ancoris Signatures to update your user's profile automatically each day, this allows you to update the information in your user's signatures from G Suite without needing to update Ancoris Signatures directly on a regular basis.
To configure profile sync:
- Go to Settings
- Under the System Settings tab, check the Pull G Suite Profile option
You can also manually sync profile information from G Suite if you need a one-time update or if you have made an urgent change, this is done simply by selecting the sync profiles iconunder the Manage Users tab in the Dashboard section.
2. Manually enter profile information into Ancoris Signatures
If you don't already have profile information configured in G Suite, you can store your user's profile information directly in Ancoris Signatures instead.
- Go to Dashboard
- Under the Manage Users tab, click the three dotsnext to the user in question.
- Click Edit Profile
- In the accordian displayed, enter the information as required
- Hit Save to update the profile
Info: Storing user profile information in G Suite
If you wish to automatically sync your profile information from the G Suite Admin Console, you can store it like so:
- Go to the G Suite Admin Console
- Find and select Users on the Home Screen
- In the Users list, select the appropriate user.
- On the User's profile page, find and select the User Information section
- In the User Information section, fill out the details as required in your Signature Template
Please refer to our Merge Field Reference page to identify which G Suite profile fields map with Ancoris Signatures merge fields: Merge Field Reference