Ancoris Signatures requires read access to your G Suite user profile information, as well as the ability to write to your user's Gmail Settings in order to update Signatures.
If you are encountering issues with users being imported or signatures being updated, please check the following:
- Is Ancoris Signatures installed to your G Suite domain?
- To find out, a user with the Administrator role will need to log in to admin.google.com, then click on Apps > Marketplace Apps.
- If Ancoris Signatures is listed, then the app is installed.
- If the app isn't installed, you can obtain it from the G Suite Marketplace.
- Has Ancoris Signatures been granted the correct permissions to access your domain data?
- To find out, a user with the Administrator role will need to log in to admin.google.com, then click on Apps > Marketplace Apps > Ancoris Signatures.
- On this page there is a "Data Access" link, click this to reveal a sidebar on the right.
- If this says "Granted" in green text, then the correct access has been granted.
- If Data Access isn't granted, click the link to Grant Access.
- Has your domain been configured to allow API Access?
- To find out, a user with the Administrator role will need to login to admin.google.com
- Click on Security > API reference to reveal a sidebar on the right.
- If "Enable API Access" is checked, then the domain has been correctly configured.
- Is the G Suite Administrator configured in Ancoris Signatures an Administrator in your G Suite domain?
- To find out, a user with the Administrator role will need to log into Ancoris Signatures, and click on Settings.
- Check the Domain Administrator field, if it is set to a user who is a Super Administrator in your G Suite domain, then the application has been correctly configured.
If you are still experiencing issues after checking the above, please log a support ticket that includes screenshots confirming the above four bullet points and our support team will work with you to investigate further.