"Signature contains link to invalid domain"
If you receive this message in your Ancoris Signatures log when trying to update your user's Signatures, this is because there is an image link in their Signature Template that is hosted on a non-whitelisted domain.
To resolve this:
- Check the Signature Template for images and find the URL which loads the image
- See this article for guidance on editing Signature Templates: Creating/Editing a Signature Template
- Go the Settings in the left navigation
- Enter the domain name where your images are hosted into the Links Whitelist field
- Make the field blank to whitelist all domains
- Use commas to separate multiple domains
- Click Save
- Return to the Dashboard and click Update Signatures