If you would like to use the default font that is seen in the Gmail interface for your signatures, you can achieve this by removing the specified font using the HTML mode in Ancoris Signatures.
- Switch to HTML mode on the editor
- In the HTML, find and remove any fonts as required
- Fonts can be found easily using Ctrl + F on your keyboard and search for "font-family:" in the text.
- Change: <p><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">This is default font</span></p>
- To: <p>This is default font</p>