If you would like to use the default font that is seen in the Gmail interface for your signatures, you can achieve this by removing the formatting of your text in Ancoris Signatures using the Clear Formatting icon
Alternatively you may wish to remove the formatting in your HTML:
- Switch to HTML mode on the editor
- In the HTML, find and remove any fonts as required
- Fonts can be found easily using Ctrl + F on your keyboard and search for "font-family:" in the text.
- Change: <p><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">This is default font</span></p>
- To: <p>This is default font</p>